Boards, F10s (First 10 years), and Growth Associations are the special focus of experiments aimed at added member value and increased member/stakeholder participation. CSAE is adding new information on a regular basis, including a fulsome list of FAQs at www.csaebizmodel.com.
CSAE is running 10 experiments – here are some of the ways you can shape your association:
- Have your Board members visit the new CSAE Business Transition website to familiarize themselves with CSAE’s initiatives to address the needs of Canada’s not-for-profit community.
- Ask your Board members and colleagues to view and comment on the site’s training videos aimed at Boards, “F10’s” and growth-oriented organizations. We need their input and involvement!
- Request that your Board members sign up to CSAE’s BoardREADY newsletter (absolutely free of charge to CSAE Members and Non-Members).
- Ask association and not-for-profit colleagues to visit CSAE’s BoardREADY Card Deck Campaign initiative on Indiegogo. Make sure that they are aware of the recent stretch goal announcements.
We’ve even built in a range of options for staying up-to-date with the transition:
- Subscribe to the website for regular updates.
- Or connect with CSAE on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
CSAE Trillium Chapter is actively involved in the conversation:
- Our Chapter Leaders and several volunteers have been engaged in the process, attending teleconferences, webinars and in-person planning sessions.
- We’re staying in touch via social media: LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
Did you Know? was compiled by Danielle S. Russell – Chair of the Trillium Chapter’s Forum Magazine Editorial Content Committee, with special thanks to Stewart Laszlo, Director, Marketing at the Canadian Society of Association Executives.