April Luncheon – featuring Beverly Beuermann-King
Harness Your Energy – Build Your Resilience
How to Ensure That You Can Bounce with The Best of Them
April 25, 2019
11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Location: BMO Institute for Learning
3550 Pharmacy Avenue, Forum Room, Toronto, ON M1W 3Z3
Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 3, 2019
The way in which we work can cause exhaustion. This entertaining workshop demonstrates hands-on strategies that we can utilize to boost our energy, restore focus and bounce in the face of challenge. Practice deskercises, breathing techniques, and other stress busters that can be easily performed throughout your day and allow you to step off the treadmill and regain your rhythm. The Harness Your Energy – Build Your Resilience program has been designed to foster self-awareness, provide participants with new skills and tools to increase your energy, and encourage you to commit to a change.
OBJECTIVES – Here’s what you can do to take charge
- Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping your energy and negatively impacting your life
- Understand the different types of stress busters that can be performed in the workplace that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your health and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Recognize your energy cycle, avoid the afternoon slump and work with your body’s natural rhythms instead of against them to recharge yourself throughout the day
- Utilize various resiliency strategies based on the S-O-S PrincipleTM to increase and restore energy such as power foods and adequate sleep
- Perform several types of ‘deskercises’ that can relieve tension and avoid various obstacles that prevent using the stress buster strategies
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life’s challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
For over 20 years, Beverly has used her proprietary S-O_S Principle with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resilience against life’s challenges, and live healthy, successful lives.
As a stress and resilience expert, Beverly is a sought-after media spokesperson and has represented high-profile brands such as Expedia, TD Insurance and P&G. She has made over 500 television and radio appearances on shows such as City TV and CBC, and in national publications from the Toronto Star newspaper to Chatelaine magazine. She is a highly respected speaker and is one of less than seventy Canadians to have their Certified Speaking professional designation.
11:30 am Registration and Networking (cash bar)
12:00 pm Opening Remarks and Lunch
1:00 pm Keynote Speaker
2:00 pm Closing Remarks
Registration: Before April 3, 2019
CSAE Member – $55
Non-CSAE Member – $68
Registration: After April 3, 2019
CSAE Member – $70
Non-CSAE Member – $85
BMO Institute for Learning
Niagara Falls Business Events