What makes Calgary stand out as a meeting destination? Our energy and experience. Calgary has more than 100 years of experience hosting the world at the Calgary Stampede, Winter Olympics, and at 700 annual festivals. That adds up to one impressive resume!
Meetings + Conventions Calgary (MCC) assists meeting planners, corporate clients and association executives looking for a destination to host, connect and inspire their delegates. A destination sales and marketing organization, MCC is your connection to Calgary.
Our in-depth expertise and timely information will help you evaluate and choose from our wide range of meeting and accommodation venues. We’ll support you throughout your planning process and the promotion of your event with proven attendance-building tools and services, such as:
- Finding meeting rooms, exhibition halls and hotel rooms which best suit your needs
- Coordination of your requests for proposals with hotels, venues, DMCs and PCOs
- Production of bid documents
- Recommendations on rate negotiations and site availability
- Assistance in finding and securing financing from the public or private sector
- Assistance of a convention services manager
- Assistance in identifying local leaders and setting up a local organizing committee
- Development of customized promotional tools tailored to you
- Assistance in logistical support and organizing pre/post/spouse programs
MCC works with partners such as the City of Calgary, Calgary Hotel Association, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre, The Calgary Stampede, and more to provide direct access to the information, venues, planning support and services that will make your meeting or convention a success. Contact Sandra Moniz, CMP, CMM, Business Development Manager, Easter Canada at 905.605.0555 or [email protected]