Saskatoon, a city on the edge of nature, is poised to host world-class conferences and events. Voted in the top 20 of “Where to go in 2016” (WestJet Magazine), Saskatoon is one of Canada’s most talked about destinations. With its thriving economy and forward thinking metropolis, it is a place to experience fresh eateries, bustling nightlife, river trails and cultural institutions and museums. With over 65 annual events, there is no shortage of experiences for your delegates to see and do.
- The Remai Modern Art Gallery opening in 2017 will house the largest collection of Picasso linocuts in the world
- Over 800,000 sq. feet of meeting space and 4,500 hotel rooms
- Saskatoon’s International Airport provides direct or one-stop service to over 240 global destinations
- Known as Canada’s Science City, Saskatoon leads innovation. The University of Saskatchewan is home to Innovation Place, one of the most rapidly growing and successful university related research parks in North America
- Situated in the heart of the prairie province, Saskatoon is a leader in Canada’s economy and a true economic, scientific, and cultural hub, named one of Canada’s top 3 best places to do business.
Big city amenities and a small town feel enables guests to utilize the convenience of close proximity to meeting spaces with endless experiences through entertainment and attractions.
Tourism Saskatoon is proud to announce its NEW Incentive Program! Submit your qualified RFP’s to activate customized bid incentives and complimentary marketing assistance programs. Explore Saskatoon with our personalized site visits, showcasing our world class facilities, stunning hotels, cultural events and attractions; all amidst the breathtaking South Saskatchewan River. Now there’s even more reasons to host your next conference in Saskatoon!