Join us March 2-4, 2021, as our virtual Winter Summit explores resilience and its relation to mental health, joy and renewal. We’ve implemented a business-friendly event schedule, which allows you to work during the mornings and then recharge with fresh new ideas and valuable information during afternoon sessions. Created by association executives for association executives, this must-attend event is a celebration of our industry. It is a celebration of YOU. Thanks to our generous sponsors, this event is FREE for CSAE executive members. Not a CSAE executive member? There’s still time to register at the early bird rate, which ends on February 26th. Sign up for the Summit here.
The sessions this year are exceptional. The Winter Summit committee curated a fantastic line-up with immediate take-aways on thought-provoking ideas.
Spotlight on Concurrent Sessions:
- Moving to the Virtual Office – Join CSAE’s President & CEO, Tracy Folkes Hanson, and Director of Corporate Services, Rhonda McIntyre, for a discussion about CSAE’s transition to a fully remote organization.
- Plan Better: Managing Financial Risks for Events in COVID-19 and the Uncertainty Beyond – Time to understand, strategize and implement a financial risk management plan for your event portfolio with Heather Reid of Planner Protect and Liz Holtby of Meetings Escrow Inc.
- The Annual Meeting: Ensuring Compliance, Enhancing Effectiveness, Embracing Engagement – Get useful tips to help streamline and structure your next annual meeting from Victoria Prince and Katherine Carre of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.
- Resilience of Non-Dues Revenue: How associations can improve margins by rethinking revenue– Looking for ways to increase non-dues revenue? Learn how to find opportunities in the most unlikely places. Christopher Hamade of Alchemy Agency.
- A Case Study: What it Really Takes for a Small Organization to be Digital Marketers – Hear how Christine Saunders’ firm, Halmyre, became an all-digital environment in just nine months – and find out how your organization can do it, too.
- Fierce Conversations in a Virtual World: Leveraging Communication to Enrich Connection and Drive Accountability – Learn how to generate fierce conversations that get results with. Liane Taylor and Wendy Finlayson from The Talent Company.
- Resilience First: Strategies for Changing with Changing Times – You can fight stress with humour, and focus on staying healthy and resilient! Paul Huschilt of Tales, Talks, Training Inc. will show you how.
- Diary of an Online Facilitator – Gain practical insights you can use to be a more engaging facilitator at your next virtual meeting or workshop with Alli Marshall of Strix Insights.
- The New Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (ONCA) and What You Need to Get Ready – Learn how ONCA will affect operations and member service and prepare for implementation in 2021 with Theresa Man of Carters Professional Corporation.
- When it happens, will you be ready? How to excel in handling your next cyber incident – Securing COVD-deployed infrastructure is important, but equally important is elevating our organizational capabilities. Leading cyber lawyer and incident responder, Dan Michaluk tells us how.
Mental Fitness: How to grow the three core mental muscles to thrive in challenging times – Join Ronna Schneberger to unlock the power of the Positive Intelligence System, proven to improve your work-related decisions and performance, and manage stress.