Location: Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn, London, ON
Date: January 30-31, 2014
The Trillium Chapter of the CSAE presents the 4th Annual Winter Summit at the Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn in London, Ontario on Thursday and Friday, January 30-31, 2014. Join your peers for a day and a half of intensive professional development and networking.
Forget all your travel woes and get ready to warm up January at London’s beautiful Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn. Tourism London and VIA Rail are providing all Association Executives with complimentary travel to and from the Winter Summit. You will be transported to a year-round tropical paradise where the sun glistens off the sparkling water of the award winning pool set in a spectacular atrium covered by a retractable glass canopy.
The Winter Summit is the must attend event for association leaders looking for valuable education and networking in a relaxed atmosphere. It is an ideal learning opportunity for senior association and emerging leaders to strengthen and develop their leadership and management skills. The agenda is relevant to those who are looking for new ways of thinking and new ideas to sustain and grow their associations.
- Strategies for Association Membership Growth, Retention and Engagement
- Association Panel: The Galvanized Organization: Engagement that Charges, Electrifies, Excites, Exhilarates, Thrills and Pumps Up Your Organization
- Surviving and Thriving in a Competitive Landscape: Frameworks for Analysis and Action
- Going Social: Revitalizing your Association with Smart Technology
- Complying With Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation: Legal Update for Associations
- Board Meetings A-Z: Practical Ways to Ensure your Board Feels Satisfied and that Board Meetings are Effective
- Association Case Study: Public Affairs – Challenge or Opportunity?
- How to Become a High Performance Organization – What is an “HPO” and How Do We Get There?
- A Lost Opportunity? Membership is Declining and We Need to Pay Attention
- Fraud Revealed: How to Protect Your Association During Increasingly Risky Times
- My Data is All Mobile, Is It All Secure? Practical Solutions for an Increasingly Mobile World
- Association Case Study: Redevelopment of the Canadian Payroll Association’s Certification Program
- Advocacy and Lobbying: How the System Works and How to Work the System
- The Creative Mind: Recognizing and Overcoming Barriers to Creative Thinking in Yourself and Others
Preliminary Conference Schedule
(different from previous years)
January 30, 2014
10:30 – Opening Keynote Speaker
12:30 – Lunch
1:30 – Concurrent Sessions
3:15 – Concurrent Sessions
6:30 – Summit Signature Networking Reception
January 31, 2014
7:30 – Breakfast
8:30 – Concurrent Sessions
10:15 – Concurrent Sessions
12:20 – Lunch and Closing Keynote Speaker
2:00 – Happy Trails (conference ends)
Tourism London and VIA Rail are providing all Association Executives with Complimentary travel to and from the Winter Summit. CSAE Business Members will receive a discount on VIA Rail travel. Please contact the Trillium Chapter office at [email protected] for registration details.
Preferred rate of $119
The CSAE Trillium Chapter room rate is $119 for January 30, 2014. The CSAE TC preferred rate is offered two days pre and two days post event based on availability. Book early if you plan to extend your stay.
To book your accommodation please call 1-888-232-6747 and request the special conference rate for CSAE Trillium Chapter Winter Summit.